Learn How to Build a Gym Management System in C# and ASP.NET
- Project length: 9h 07m
In this project tutorial, you will learn how to build a Complete Gym Management Solution in C# and ASP.NET.
This tutorial will cover all the details (resources, tools, languages etc) that are necessary to build an operational Gym Management system. You will be guided through all the steps and concepts, starting from the basic ones like setting up the right tools and frameworks to the more advanced topics related to the development. And ultimately you will be able to create your own gym management system without any difficulty.
What are the requirements? Basic knowledge:
- MSSQL Server
- DevExpress Third party controls
What is the target audience?
- You want to build a gym management system
- Learners who want to enhance their knowledge
- This tutorial will help the students who are doing their final projects
Session 1: Setting up the Environment
- In this session we will go trough tools needed and how to setup your programming environment
Session 2: Designing the database Logic
- Session 2.1: Business settings logic
- Session 2.2: Calendar and events logic
- Session 2.3: Gym programs logic
- Session 2.4: Gym instructors and gym membership logic
Session 3: Creating the database tables
Here we will learn how to create the database in MS SQL server using the Management studio
- Session 3.1: Business settings logic
- Session 3.2: Calendar and events logic
- Session 3.3: Gym programs logic
- Session 3.4: Gym instructors and gym membership logic
Session 4: This session will cover the process of setting up the user Interface.
- Session 4.1: Creating the project template and master pages
- Session 4.2: Creating the Details Pages
Session 5: Creating the business rule
- Session 5.1: Creating the business rule using a typed dataset
- Session 5.2: Connecting the business rule to the business settings interface
- Session 5.3: Connecting the business rule to the calendar and events interface
- Session 5.4: Connecting the business rule to the gym programs interface
- Session 5.5: Connecting the business rule to the the gym instructors interface
- Session 5.6: Connecting the business rule to the the gym members interface
Session 6: Conclusion
- Visual Studio, MSSQL Server, DevExpress,IIS.