Learn How to Build a Fitness Center Portal in C# and ASP.NET
- Project length: 7h 00m
This tutorial will teach you the basic requirements needed to create a web-based fitness center portal for members in C# and ASP.NET and also get you familiar with DevExpress ASP.NET controls.
Be sure to watch the first part of this project: Gym Management System in C# and ASP.NET
The best way to learn how to create an app is to practice while you are learning, so I have provided all the resources you need to follow along with me. In this tutorial, you will learn C# programming and I will teach you how to build an ASP.NET application.
This tutorial is a continuation from the previous tutorial of creating a Gym Management System where we build the Back-End now we will learn how to create a member`s portal as the Front-End.
What are the requirements?
- C# and ASP.NET basics
- DevExpress third-party controls
- MSSQL Server
- And the most important is: a desire to learn
What is the target audience?
- You want to build database-driven fitness center portal
- Learners who want to enhance their knowledge
- This tutorial will help the students who are doing their final projects
Session 1: Recap of the Gym Management System
- Session 1.1: Modify the Business Setup Logic
- Session 1.2: Add Instructor to the Program of Events Logic
- Session 1.3: Code and Display the List of Programs of Events for Instructors
Session 2: Front-End - Here we will learn how to create a basic structure of the Fitness Center Portal and also how to style it.
- Session 2.1: Interface Layout
- Session 2.2: Gym Details Interface
- Session 2.3: List of Program of Events for the Public viewers
- Session 2.4: Program of Events Detail page for the Public viewers
- Session 2.5: Security mechanism for the fitness center portal
- Session 2.6: Subscribe function to a particular program or event
- Session 2.7: Personal page for each user's program of events list
Session 3: Conclusion
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, DevExpress, HTML/CSS etc.