Creating a Multiplayer Fighting Game In UE4
- Game Development
- Unreal Engine
- Project length: 6h 01m
In this tutorials series, I will be walking you through setting up your non-networked multiplayer fighting game in unreal. By non-networked I mean, two controllers and one computer game.
In this series, we will go over the requirements of setting up a fighting game with two human players (no AI). The goal is to deplete your opponent's health to zero. We will be making the core logic to make this happen and by the end of it, you'll be confident enough to create a multiplayer fighting game with your own twist to it.
What are the requirements?
- Some past experience playing fighting games would be beneficial
- Some prior experience scripting in blueprint in Unreal Engine would help
- Basic knowledge of the Unreal Editor
What is the target audience?
- Unreal Engine users who want to further their knowledge in class communication.
- Unreal Engine users who just want to learn more about the Editor
- Game developers who are seeking a way of making fighting games, though there are many
The project outline explains what you will learn in each session
An introduction to the series showing a bit of what you'll be making.