How to perform Android Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Security
- Project length: 1h 09m
In this project, you will learn about how to find vulnerabilities in the Android applications. This project will cover the basics introduction of Android Penetration for beginners and learn the tools and techniques of the industry. This project is focus on Android Architecture, Android Application Pentesting with Owasp top 10 Mobile Risk, Reversing android application, Static and Dynamic Analysis of android.
This tutorial will cover the basics introduction of Android Penetration for beginners and learn the tools and techniques of the industry. You will learn how to find vulnerabilities in android applications.
What are the requirements?
- 32bit/64bit PC with minimum 4Gb Ram, core i3 processor and 500Gb of storage.
- VMware Workstation
- Android Tamer Linux OS for Android Penetration Testing
- Basic knowledge of Owasp top 10 Mobile Risk
- Good Internet Connection
What is the target audience?
- Someone with basic hacking experience and for beginner guide how to find Vulnerabilities in android Applications.
Session 1: Getting Started with Android Security
- Android Introduction and architecture
- Owasp top 10 Mobile Risk
Session 2: Setting Up the Environment
- Setting up Environment in Windows and VMware Workstation.
Session 3: Mobile Applications Threats
- Insecure file Storage
- Path/Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Local File Inclusion
- Remote File Inclusion
- Client-Side Injection Attacks
- Password Brute Force
- Unauthorized Dialing, SMS & payment
- OWASP Mobile Top 10
- Unsafe Sensitive Data Storage
Session 4: Static and Dynamic Analysis of Android Applications
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
Session 5: Tools used for Android Penetration Testing.
- Android Tamer
- Burp Suite
- Apk tool
Session 6: Reverse Engineering.
- Reverse Android Applications using Apk tool.