Build a simple responsive Realtor Website
- Project length: 0h 10m
Hey guys, support http://www.handcraft.com/ and build something neat along with me if you like. ...Of course, there are alternatives, so use what you prefer. :D
Default project information for you to know how to fill your project.
We're going to build an operational realtor website, using a template I found. We're adding all the widgets, js, and stylesheets we can find and twerk to make the site really amazing.
What are the requirements?
- Flash Animate (Canvas, Mobile Platform), Illustrator (SVG)
- Node JS
What is the target audience?
- Join me if you just want to come chill and watch me set up a simple website
- Learner what makes a website function, and see how code works through exceptions and good OOD
- This course will help any college students who have a similar assignment for their CS/MIS classes
When are the streaming sessions (streaming schedule)?
****The Streaming Sessions are held on:
****Weekly 2pm PST Las Vegas time on Saturday, Sunday
Session 1: Setting-up the Environment
- Setting up the programming environment for windows
- Setting up the programming environment for mac
- Setting up the programming environment for linux
Session 2: Front-End - Here we will learn how to create a basic structure of a website and also how to style it. The languages or frameworks that we will use are:
- HTML, CSS
Session 3: Application of frameworks
Here we will learn how to make a communication between our server, database and website and to implement core concepts of web applications. The languages and tools that we will use are:
Flash Node Js *Curiosity and Imagination
Session 4: This session will cover building the core features of the website by using the concepts we have learnt in session 3.
- Registration, authentication and validation
- Profile setup
- Dynamic behavior of web pages
Session 5: This session is continuation of session 4. we will finalize and do basic testing testing of website.
- Filters for searching
- Database connection, database schema
- Server connection
- Handling communication etc
- MySql, PhpMyAdmin etc.