How to create a Modular Login System using Umbraco in ASP.NET MVC
- Project length: 3h 38m
This tutorial will cover all the details (resources, tools, languages etc) that are necessary to build and complete and operational Login System Website. You will be guided through all the steps and concepts, starting from the basic ones like: setting up the project and packages, getting introduced to Umbraco. To the more advanced topics related to the development. And ultimately you will be able to create your own Login System Website without a lot of difficulty.
What are the requirements?
- Databases driven websites
- Basic MVC
- Basic C#
- And the most important is: desire to learn
What is the target audience?
- You want to learn how to use Umbraco
- You want to learn how to create custom functionality for Umbraco
- You want to learn how to integrate with Umbraco's Member's system
- Learners who want to enhance their knowledge
When are the streaming sessions (streaming schedule)?
Weekly 4PM to 6PM GMT (11AM to 1PM EST) Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Visual Studio (I use Community 2017)
- SQL Server Tools 2017 (Optional)
- JetBrains ReSharper (Options)
Session 1: Getting Started
- Setting up the programming environment for windows
- Setting up Umbraco
- Setting up A Site tree structure
- Creating Template pages for Umbraco
Session 2: Design and Structure
- Adding html elements to make the site look nicer and to give it function
Working on the site's content creator
Anything extra that happens during the stream will be added
Sessions will be made for every stream with details on what is covered in each session