- Project length: 1h 28m
Please download twitter bootstrap theme from www.startboostrap.com
- A single operator calculator.
- Add, Subtract Multiply or Divide 2 numbers.
- Update the screen with custom messages in-case of invalid calculations such as 0 divided by 0.
- Clear the calculator screen (upon clicking the clear button, and each time a number button is clicked after a calculation).
- Add decimals.
- Code in a backspace key to delete the last character on the calculator screen . Please download twitter bootstrap theme from www.startboostrap.com
- User can add, subtract, multiply or divide 2 numbers.
- User cannot start a calculation with an operator sign.
- If calculation is invalid, then update the display to show an error message.
- The user can use the “DEL” button to delete the last number or operator.
- The user can clear the display and reset the calculator for a new calculation with the “C” button.
- The calculator resets when a user clicks on a number, after a calculation has been performed and the result is in the display.
HTML & CSS
Global Variables: Part 1
Global Variables: Part 2
function setValue(number): Part 1
6.function setValue(number): Part 2
function oppClick(numericCode): Part 1
function oppClick(numericCode): Part 2
function equalClick( ): Part 1
function equalClick( ): Part 2
function clearButton( )
function backspace( ): Part 1
function backspace( ): Part 2
function setDecimal( ): Part 1
function setDecimal( ): Part 2
function setOppString( )