How to Become Azure Administrator Associate
- Project length: 21h 34m
In this tutorial, we will fully cover Exam AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment and Exam AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security which are the first part in getting your Azure Administrator Associate Certification.
If you don't have much previous exposure to Azure, this tutorial will cover each core section in detail. This Azure exam is tough. But these videos will guide you through the Azure interface, and through your own practice and experience with the platform. You will get full exam preparation for AZ100 and AZ101 to get AZURE Associate and get ready for AZ102 to get Azure Expert which we will cover in next project. AZ100 and AZ101 basically replace 70-532 and 70-532 as they are retired to get your first certification level, if you still have a pending exam of those, those videos cover the same topics for old and new exams.
What are the requirements?
- Practice Experience and Knowledge about Cloud Infrastructure
- Basics in Microsoft Servers and applications
What is the target audience?
- Do you need to manage Cloud
- Do you want to migrate to the cloud?
- You wish to upgrade your Microsoft MCSA ?
- You failed at the last exam, you are looking for help to finally pass?
- You need exam preparation for AZ100 and AZ101 to get ASURE Associate and AZ102 to get Azure Expert
The project outline explains what you will learn in each session