How to make a Login System for your Game in Unity
- Game Development
- Project length: 5h 50m
This tutorial will show you the essence of the Login system, which we will build from scratch in Unity Engine.
This tutorial will teach you how to do full login and register system in Unity with C# programming, which you can then easily implement it on any game that you will be developing. It is very flexible and you can make changes to it very easily.
- Intermediate C# knowledge
- Basic knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Basic knowledge of GUI
- Game developers, beginners, even professionals who want to learn new approach to the Login System.
- Anyone who enjoys coding even for fun or wants to learn new things in the Unity world.
Session 1: Setting-up GUI elements in Unity
- Session 1.1: Placing UI elements in Unity for Login and Register
- Session 1.2: Recap
Session 2: Login System logic
- Session 2.1: C# Programming for Login
- Session 2.2: C# Programming for Register
- Session 2.3: Setting up the scripts in a GameObject in Unity
- Session 2.4: Recap
Session 3: Finishing Login System
- Session 3.1: Finishing the Login System
- Session 3.2: Recap
Session 4: Server-side programming, backend
- Session 4.1: PHP programming
- Session 4.2: Query setup in a SQL DB
- Session 4.3: Writing PHP script for user data saving
Session 5: Wrapping up and testing
- Session 5.1: Testing our system
- Session 5.2: Possible optimizations
- Session 5.3: Recap
Session 6: Project recap, answering possible questions
- SQL Server Database