Crypto Trading: Beginner's Guide
- Cryptocurrency Basics
- Project length: 2h 11m
This project will dive into Cryptocurrency (mainly Bitcoin) trading. The project is meant to help people learn the basic terms of trading, and how it works. Future projects will go more in-depth when it comes to trading.
This project will cover the basics of trading. It will teach people on the basic trading terminology, and how trading actually works, both-tool wise and mentality-wise. The goal is that, after watching the project, every viewer has a grasp of how are Cryptocurrencies traded and what the options for trading them are. However, viewers will not be ready to trade after watching this project. Future projects will deal with indicators, and strategies when approaching trading.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of Cryptocurrencies
- The desire to learn
- A positive mentality (traders fail without it)
- No aversion to failure during the process of learning
What is the target audience?
- Long term Cryptocurrency investors (maximizing their profit potential)
- People who want to learn trading (day trading or longer term trading)
Session 1: What is trading
- Definition of trading
- Buying and selling
- Shorting and longing
- Basic terminology
Session 2: Trading on various platforms
- Leverage trading
Session 3: Indicators - basics
We will touch upon the subject of indicators, what they are and how to use them. However, in-depth indicator guide will come later.
Session 4: Traders mentality
- Losing streaks
- Mind stability
- Practice through paper trading
Session 4.1.: Market manipulation
- What is market manipulation
- Who manipulates the markets and why
- How can we profit from market manipulations
Session 5: Paper trading and example trading scenarios
- Tradingview platform
- Paper trading
- Trading scenarios
Session 6: Crypto Trading for Beginners Summary
Websites to have in mind while watching:
- Tradingview, Bitmex, any crypto exchange (bittrex, binance, poloniex...), 1broker