Building a Business Directory Web App: PHP
- Project length: 44h 32m
This tutorial will cover all of the details of creating a business directory website - including setting up the development environment, tools that will be needed, methodologies used, etc.). The tutorial will also guide you through the development of a concept to creating the actual web-app, giving you the knowledge to create a multitude of systems and applications.
What are the requirements?:
- Viewers of this tutorial should have at least some knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic PHP and SQL
- Databases driven websites
- And the most important is: desire to learn
What is the target audience?: This tutorial may especially stand out to people who:
- Wish to learn how to build a business directory.
- Wish to further enhance their knowledge of PHP and/or database-driven websites.
- Wish to gain an insight into methodologies used by other developers and how certain sites could be developed.
When are the streaming sessions (streaming schedule)? Weekly 6pm-8pm GMT on Thursday.
Some icons used were made by Freepik(www.freepik.com)
Session 1: Setting-up the Environment
- Setting up the development environment (IDE and web server)
- Potentially start designing the concept
Session 2: Finish site concept & start development
- Continue designing the concept
- Begin to develop based on the concept
Session 3+: Continue to develop site until it’s finished
- Develop the site until it’s finished