How to Build a simple Slack Clone in Firebase and Angular.JS
- Project length: 5h 32m
This tutorial will cover building a Slack clone web application with Firebase, and Angular(4). You’ll be shown step by step how to set up an Angular project, set up firebase, and build out the html/css for the front end. By the end of this course you should have a basic chat room application similar to Slack. for some reason the last episode recorded is not showing up on the list. the finished product is on the github link below ******* FINISHED PRODUCT: https://liveedu-slack-tutorial.firebaseapp.com/ *******
Session 1: Setting-up the Environment
- Setting up angular application
- Setting up firebase
- Overview on how these tools work together.
- Start creating core angular components
Session 2: Front-End -- Build out the the basic structure of our web application.
- Initial HTML structure & styling of the application
Session 3: Backend
- Begin to tie firebase into the application
- Login/Logout functionality
- Channel Creation
- Clean up / test all backend functionality implemented thus far
- Deploy application to firebase